website by simon lapinski
Should the contract be sent out to tender, we can prepare full tender documentation and manage the tender process on your behalf. The tender documentation includes detailed construction drawings, bills of quantities and landscape specifications on which the selected landscape contractors can base quotations and conduct physical construction and installation works.
We can then help nominate the contractor and as your representative, administer the landscape contract; project managing the scheme by correctly steering the process towards final design and finish specified, ensuring peace of mind that quality of works are maintained and that the project is completed on budget and on time.
This will involve the following:
- Inspection of the implementation of the landscape contract, attending regular site meetings as defined in the contract programme.
- Liaison between client and contrators to ensure effective and efficient progress of landscape contract.
- Undertake progress and quality control inspections.
- Carry out inspections as clients representative to clarify practical completion at determined stages of the project.
- Inspect and determine final completion of the landscape contract.
Please click on the link bar to view
sample of construction drawings